| || |
WorldWideGlobes.com Information Page
If you need help navigating our web site, or have questions regarding ordering our earth globes, delivery, etc., please refer to this Info section first. If your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within the same day.
Customer Service Department
Customer Service Representatives are available to answer your questions and place your order Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Call Toll Free: (866) 226-8014
Other times, leave us a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
All of our prices are in U.S. dollars.
Shipping Policy and Rates - U.S. and Puerto Rico
We accept orders from, and ship to, all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. Your order will be shipped via UPS or Fedex from one of our U.S. warehouses within three to four business days. We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes Shipping rates are as follows:
- Ground shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. - FREE
- Ground shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico - Standard Ground rates apply and are displayed during checkout.
- We do not offer Expedited Shipping.
Shipping Policy and Rates - Canada
We happily accept orders from Canada. Your order will be shipped via "UPS Standard to Canada" or another major carrier, from one of our U.S. warehouses within three to four business days. Shipping rates apply and are displayed during checkout. Canadian shipping rates include all duties and taxes!
We DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes
(More information below in the FAQ).
Shipping Policy and Rates - International
We ship to over 200 locations via our shipping partner Bongo International. All packages are fully insured and Bongo will include duties and taxes at checkout for most locations. For more information, please refer to our International Shipping page
We are required to charge sales tax on all orders shipped to addresses in Texas. No tax will be charged on orders shipped outside the state of Texas.
World Wide Globes proudly accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Cashier's Checks. We do not accept personal checks or money orders. Please note: orders placed with Cashier's Checks will not ship until the check is received and verified by your bank. This can take up to 5 business days.
World Wide Globes accepts purchase orders from Governmental Agencies, Schools, Hospitals, Churches and Large Corporations. Please refer to our Purchase Orders page for more details.
Our earth globes are top quality name brand merchandise, but we understand that sometimes you just aren't happy with something you purchase. You can return any item for any reason for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, except for earth globes with issues covered by the manufacturer's warranty. See the "Warranty Issues" section below.
- You must first email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt of the globe for return authorization.
- Returns received without prior notice are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Shipping charges for the return are the responsibility of the customer.
- Per our return authorization email, all returns must go to our warehouse in Michigan. Returns sent directly to the manufacturer are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
- Returns must be received within 10 business days of the date you informed us of your intent to return the item.
- Deliveries that are refused by the customer are considered returned by the customer. Shipping costs for returns are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the customer's refund. A 10% restocking fee will also be assessed on refused shipments.
- Globes over $500.00 have a restocking fee of 10% of purchase price that will be deducted from the refund.
- Returns must be in new condition, with ALL original materials and packing. Returns without all the original packaging are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Please note that returns that come back damaged WILL NOT be refunded. Please be careful to pack all items safely in the original packing.
- Returns received without authorization beyond the 30 day window will not be refunded.
- Returns due to an incorrect or incomplete address will be credited minus the return shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns determined to be in unsalable (not new) condition can be shipped back to you for a fee of $25.00 shipping and handling.
- Gift Certificates are not refundable.
- Please allow 20 business days after the receipt of your return for your refund to be processed and issued.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call or email us as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation, providing your order has not been shipped or been processed/packaged for shipment. Please be aware that orders can sometimes ship very quickly, even quicker than the stated times on our site. In the event that your item has already shipped, you can either refuse the shipment when it arrives, or contact us for return instructions. Please note that the cost of shipping back of an item is the responsibility of the customer (see return policy above.)
Address Changes Enroute
If your item has shipped, but you need to change the address before it arrives, please call us and we will make every effort to get this done. Please note the carrier will charge a $20 fee to make this change. This charge will be applied to your credit card.
We want you to receive your world globe as quickly as possible and we do our very best to keep an adequate on-going supply of inventory. However, many factors affect inventory levels which may unexpectedly cause a backorder situation. Here is how World Wide Globes handles backorders:
- If a world globe you’ve ordered is on backorder, we’ll send you an email to let you know the estimated arrival date. You can choose to wait for the item or cancel it.
- Backorders remain active for 60 days. If the world globe you ordered is on backorder for greater than 60 days, your order will be cancelled. Please check back with us at a later date to reorder the item.
- World Wide Globes does NOT charge your credit card unless your world globe ships. If you used PayPal, your PayPal account was charged at the time you placed the order.
- Once your world globe comes back into stock, it will ship automatically.
- If you have any questions regarding our backorder policy, or an existing order, please call our toll free number or email us at email@example.com.
All of the earth globes we offer are covered by one, two or three year warranties, which are offered by the manufacturer. WorldWideGlobes.com does not handle warranty issues. If your purchase develops a warranty covered problem, you must contact the manufacturer directly.
Replogle/Cram/Frank Lloyd Wright www.replogleglobes.com
Zoffoli Globes USA (888) 666-6420
Discovery/National Geographic (800) 621-8086
Certain brands/items are excluded from discounts. This includes, but is not limited to, MOVA brand globes. World Wide Globes is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell and we abide by all manufacturer pricing policies. Items/brands can be excluded from our coupons for a number of reasons. Including price restrictions set by our manufacturers, sales prices that already reflect deep discounts and clearance items that are greatly marked down. If you have any questions regarding pricing, or notice a globe on sale for a lower price somewhere else, please give us a call - (866) 226-8014. Our phones lines are open Monday through Friday, 9:30 to 4:30 Eastern. Other times, please leave a detailed message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can you offer such low prices?
At WorldWideGlobes.com, you take advantage of our direct relationship with the manufacturers of these globes. We bring you their best products via the internet, and we ship those products directly to your door. This completely eliminates the retail store, and all those costly retail "overhead" markups are gone forever!
How "up to date" are your products?
The world globes we sell are always the latest designs. We update our site with the latest products as they become available from the manufacturer. WorldWideGlobes.com strives to offer a very focused selection of the most attractive and most popular earth globes available.
I saw the globe on another site. Is it the same?
If you've seen the exact same globe on another site, it will be from the same manufacturer we use. We don't mind disclosing this because we believe our pricing is the best on the web. Why pay more for a globe when you can buy the same piece cheaper at WorldWideGlobes.com?
When should I expect delivery?
Virtually all our globes leave the warehouse no later than the fourth business day after your order; many times it's faster than that. During heavy shopping seasons, it may take up to six business days to leave the warehouse. After the product leaves the warehouse, standard UPS Ground shipping times apply, which, depending on your location and the volume being handled by UPS at the time, is from three to seven business days.
What if I need warranty service?
All of our suppliers hold to the strictest standards of quality control. If by chance you receive an earth globe which is defective, please contact us immediately so we can arrange a replacement or a warranty service. If your product is damaged in shipping, the issue can quickly be resolved by notifying UPS. If you ever have questions not answered by UPS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How safe is my credit card information?
When you buy from WorldWideGlobes.com, your credit card purchase is processed in real time through the First Bank of Beverly Hills, by secure eCommerce servers run by Yahoo.com. Then your order is encrypted with PGP before being sent to Worldwideglobes.com. Your card couldn't be safer!